Is there something I can print for customers with my Tax ID on it?

Your customers may request something with the campgrounds Tax ID on it for tax purposes.

This is something that can listed be on your Terms Receipt.

To add this, you will first navigate to your Personalization tab.

Once here, you will scroll almost to the bottom of your page, just above your amenities. The Tax ID section can be found right next to your Signature Line.

Once you have added your TIN in this area, this is where it will appear on your terms receipt: 

If you have any questions about adding this, please be sure to reach out to us here at [email protected] and we will be happy to help!

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us